Friday, December 9, 2011

Bank Tellers

What's the point of having a deposit slip and standing in the business line at a bank when the teller asks you "are you making a deposit?.... is it for a business?" Even better that I had all the forms filled out before-hand and the first thing I spoke to her was "I just need to make a deposit." *time.for.a.new.teller*

3 comments:

  1. I hate that too! What a useless act. My bank always thanks me for filling out the slip, as if they don't expect people to in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you got out of there without being harassed to open a new account or credit card, that bank teller prolly wasn't doing their job.

    So glad to be done with that life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! I was at Wells Fargo and they always sneak up on you and I respond with "Yes, I have it filled out... yes, I put the date." LOL

    ReplyDelete