I went to a great event today and it quite funny at the end, I gave my business card to a man who proceeded thank me.... as "Samantha" and then "Leslie" within about three minutes. :)
I love watching people succeed, I love encouraging people to be the best and I'm glad I can look at the world that way. It's a small music world and I hate to see people be so competitive that they can't realize we're all working to be our best and nothing is really a competition against another person. I always strive to be better than the last time I performed/ auditioned.
One-Way Streets
I live downtown and there are numerous one-way streets. Right by my apartment is an intersection that really doesn't look scary thus making it all the more so. For some reason way too many people think that there is a stop sign on the one-way and I have witnessed way too many accidents. There have been two in the last week and there has been so much damage to vehicles and people!
No comments:
Post a Comment