I ADMIT....
I really like watching Storage Wars... though you know they only show the best lockers because the odds of getting these amazing finds every single time... yeah, no. I could live without the drama between people and the banter, but I like seeing what random crap is found. I cannot relate though, I can't imagine having a storage locker, not having enough money to pay for it, leaving my stuff in there, and not seeing that stuff again. I guess I'd hope that if I had a storage unit, it would only be to hold items that were really important. I know when I was moving between places, I had one temporarily. Is that the key, 'temporarily?"
Anyone else ever wonder if people watching this show have that 'aha' moment: "That's my stuff!!" In general, I really do like the show though I have to say, as a professional musician, I cannot stand it when they find an instrument and give it it's first "general price." Good grief, it just shows complete ignorance sometimes. You are not going to get $600 for a beginning 3/4 violin when the bridge is broken, it needs to be re-stringed, and there is a crack in the body.
And did you see this!? Wahoo for BBT!!
'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years!!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2014/03/13/cbs-renewal-of-the-big-bang-theory-to-continue-growing-advertising-income/
and
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/03/12/the-big-bang-theory-renewed-for-three-more-years/

No comments:
Post a Comment