Saturday, July 19, 2014

About Me

Anyone remember those old quizzes that we used to post on MySpace and LiveJournal? (BTW: I apparently still have my LJ account and even logged in. I only know one person that is still updating theirs. Is anyone else?

I thought it would be fun to do something like that on here, because, why the heck not?? Let's link up!


*Which TV show could you watch over and over and not get tired of?


  1. Big Bang Theory!! (definitely my favorite show of all time)
  2. Project Runway (some seasons more than others)


Which TV show is your guilty pleasure?

  • Teen Mom, depressing at times but definitely a reality check for any of those young girls who think "if we have a baby, it will fix things!"

What is the best video you've seen online lately?

Definitely the video below, which is funny because a day or two after I shared it on my Facebook timeline, People magazine posted it on their website. I love seeing strong women who are proud of their accomplishments. And dang, this girl's self-control is incredible!!! Plus, I always wanted to be a gymnast. *Enjoy*

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/07/16/kacy_catanzaro_kills_it_the_former_gymnast_is_the_first_woman_to_complete.html


If you were going to write a book, which genre would you write in?

Probably non-fiction


If you could meet one actor/actress, who would it be and why?

Ellen Degeneres! I love her sense of humor and she seems so witty. I would love to see what she is like in 'real-life.'


If you could learn one skill, what would it be and why?

Language! I want to minimally be bilingual. I am working really hard on a few languages but I know that I need more immersion, more practice. I am working on Spanish, French, Greek, and Italian.

What's one of the scariest things you've ever done?

Move to California for grad school, knowing that I would be moving away from everything familiar and not know anyone.

Describe a major goal in life you have yet to reach:

This is hard to admit for the world to read but it is definitely hard for me that I haven't won an orchestral job. I love playing orchestral music and I miss playing regularly with ensembles.

No comments:

Post a Comment