Saturday, June 23, 2012

Interesting Happenings

Interesting parts of today and the past week:


  • I work at Santa Barbara City College and we are doing the musical Avenue Q. I have been working on headshots (for the last show and this one) and had the fun, yet odd, experience of taking headshots of the puppets. Here is Nicky, a unedited photo, but so fun!

  • One of my youngest flute students is so innovative and cute. We're working on Mary Had A Little Lamb and she started singing new words to it. Our favorite one from today was "Mary Had A Goofy Good" and just watching her and her sister laugh, giggle, and smile made my day :)  I wish I had a picture to represent the cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. "We live on Avenue QQQQQQQQ, our friends do too! 'Til our dreams come true, we live on Avenue Q!" Love that you're doing headshots of puppets. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete