Friday, July 6, 2012

Trip to Washington

I was lucky enough to go to Washington this past weekend. My sister got married and we had the memorial for my Grandma.

There are a few things I love about going home:
1. the smell of Seattle salt water from my parents' house
2. the view of the Puget Sound from our hill
3. the vast amount of trees (even though I've since learned I'm allergic to almost all of them)
4. being able to see my friends and family!
5. Mt. Rainier
6. the excitement of going over Snoqualmie Pass and knowing the landmarks along the way
7. stopping at places along the drive from west to east side and seeing people you know.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Mount Rainier and Mount Hood feel like home.

    I'm sorry about your grandmother, but how great I bet she thought it was to be able to enjoy your sister's wedding from heaven. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your grandmother!! Oh, and great list, lady! I hear you about the 'smell' of Seattle. =) Feels/smells like home, for sure!

    xox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope my grandma was looking down on us, and we all agreed she'd be saying "don't wait another 15 years to all get together!" I LOVE the smell of home!

    ReplyDelete