As each year passes, I am grateful that I learn more and more about myself. There are so many things that I want to learn and I don't know how to fit it all it. If I could afford it, I'm pretty sure I would be in graduate school for the rest of my life. For you new readers, I have my masters degree in Music, Flute Performance. I would love to go back and learn the subjects I find interesting now that I didn't "back then." I never would have thought that I would be so enthralled with American history, foreign policy, sociology, languages, American classic literature, chemistry, and psychology.
Being a musician, I didn't have the open space in my college or high school schedule to take classes that weren't required for graduation. Even taking IB classes proved difficult, not including the extra work load it added.
What subjects do you find interesting that you didn't 10 years ago?
Do you guys have any suggestions for great websites/ books to read on the above subjects?
Here are a couple of my favorites:
Foreign Policy
Greek/ Latin Roots
No comments:
Post a Comment