Monday, July 9, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 8

So, one of my IRL friends Sarah is hosting a 15 Day Challenge. There is a different question each day and I was out of town when it started so I didn't think I'd participate. She's come up with some great prompt questions and the question from yesterday, day 8 seemed very interesting. I'm also stealing her note about the question:


Please note: This exercise is to celebrate ourselves but still recognize our faults, not to be self-deprecating! Sbe nice to yourself! That being said:

[Day 8]: Describe the good, the bad, and the ugly about yourself. 

[THE GOOD]

I am dedicated to my craft, I will do anything I can to become the best flute player.
I'm organized, self-motivated, and I love helping other people get organized.

[THE BAD]

If I don't want to do something, I have a hard time motivating myself to do it... at all.
I have no skills when it comes to doing my hair.
No matter how hard I try, I cannot get my body to the shape I want it.

[THE UGLY]

I worry, a lot. I'm working on having faith that everything works out but it's hard sometimes. I'm not good when the "transitional" part of life lasts for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment