Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What About You?

I'm truly looking for your thoughts on the following questions?


A). What do you do to go from "I wish I had more" to "I'm happy with what I have now."


B). What do you do to relax? (other than yoga)


C). What are some things on your bucket list? I'm looking to update mine :)



Thanks blogging folks, you're help is greatly appreciated!!

*Update:
I love these synonyms for grateful: beholden (more specifically meaning indebted), thankful. I think I am going to begin a weekly gratitude list, mainly to remind myself of what I'm grateful for, plus I can always look back at the list and see what I may have forgotten along the way. :)






2 comments:

  1. From "I wish I had more" to "I'm happy with what I have," I think it's twofold: First, go visit someone who has it worse off. Volunteer with the homeless. Hang out with a single mom. See someone struggle, and appreciate what you have. Secondly, literally count your blessings. Think about all of the things that you've been given/have earned, and how you've gotten where you are today. With those combined, you can start learning to be more gracious!

    <3 <3 Love you, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions, Sar. I definitely try and find things I'm grateful for each day but I always wonder, am I appreciating it enough? I'm constantly taking photos of the beautiful view in SB but am I really appreciating it? I tutor foster kids and it makes me appreciate family that much more. I'm thinking about making lists of what I'm grateful for...

    ReplyDelete