Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holiday Fun

I haven't had much chance to post in a while, life has been it's usual busy self plus some. One thing I love about the holidays is making myself bake. I found a great banana bread recipe and I've made quite a few loafs:


This weekend, Aaron and I got the chance to go to the Cleopatra exhibit at the LA Science Center, it was awesome!

One of recent things found in a dive were these gold earrings, beautiful!


We also got to see the Endeavor.

As most people know, I LOVE Starbucks. I get a kick out of the creative ways they spell my name. This time I was Italian apparently

The important of crossing your T's, now I'm Sleph-anie.


2 comments:

  1. Sleph-anie,

    Looove those gold earrings! And banana bread? My fave!

    Happy New Year,
    Sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sar! Let me know and I can mail you some banana bread :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete