Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gratitude Weekly Thoughts: v4

Being able to laugh at myself :)


You know those mornings that you can't just help but laugh? Well, this morning at 5am I realized that I forgot to pack workout pants. My two options were pajama bottoms and jeans, neither of which were even on the spectrum of being ideal. Well, luckily my friend who I'm staying with had to get up freakishly early too and I was able to borrow an actual pair of workout pants from her. *thank goodness!* My workout went great, I got my butt kicked. I changed in the bathroom at the gym and when I got to work I realized that my tank top was inside out. Wow :) Just one of those mornings I guess, too tired to notice, good thing I realized early in the day.
*update: I also sprayed myself in the mouth with perfume, causing me to laugh/ gag and then I couldn't stop laughing :) 

I love that I actually LOL'd while watching Project Runway (yay for free online videos!!). Hearing Tim Gunn say "You built a loom!" was priceless. Anyone else still watching PR? I love this show and it's one of the few shows I can watch over and over. I'm not dead set on rooting for just a couple people yet, but I have my favorites. I was kind of sad this week though because this look wasn't the one I would have chosen to win.



I am glad that they have replaced Michael Kors. He was ok but I felt the last couple seasons he could never make it, and I like what Zac Posen has had to say (this season and when he's been a guest judge). What are your thoughts, world?




Fun pictures from this past week:

I love this girl:                                                                 I love flowers!



We do not have cable so Sunday night was a treat, we got to watch a large portion of the Grammy's! I love these quotes from the show:


"I want to thank my wife – who I don't normally associate with Iran." -Ben Affleck, giving a nervous shout-out to wife Jennifer Garner, while accepting his Best Picture award for Argo

"I had actually been committed to play Margaret Thatcher, and Meryl was Steven's first choice for Lincoln. And I'd like to see that version." – Lincoln Best Actor winner Daniel Day-Lewis, musing on switching movie roles with presenter Meryl Streep during his acceptance speech  

I have been looking for a long time, but I was finally able to get a reusable tea cup at Starbucks!! An advantage I didn't even think of is that there is so much less condensation because it is double-walled.


This cat cracks me up. The only problem is that when she sleeps so cute I want to hug her and end up waking her up :)

Last night, I got an amazing gift and I'm still in shock. My wonderful friend B gave me her old coach purse AND matching wallet! Holy bananas, can you say "Christmas in February!" I'm stoked and have already moved my stuff into it. I LOVE purses, especially Coach :)



No comments:

Post a Comment