Saturday, September 6, 2014

Friday

The last couple of weeks have been really tough. Today, work was really busy but in general very good. I love interacting with the families at my school. Of course there are difficult people, but I'm doing my darndest to be as earnestly nice to them as possible.

Yesterday? Yesterday sucked. It actually started really well but once crap hit the fan, it flew everywhere. I started my day with an amazing workout with an inspiring trainer. I met my quintet for coffee downtown and it was great catching up.

Things started going downhill when a woman, who I've worked with before, wasn't happy about something and took it out on all of us. Wow. On the way to work, my tire low light came on. When I stopped after work at Chevron to use their air, a creepy guy parked behind the station, right by me and wouldn't leave me alone. He finally went inside to buy something and I got to call A. to come to the station. The guy came out and I waited in my car. Luckily we live close to that Chevron. A. helped me and the guy didn't bother me anymore. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment