Throwback Thursday Childhood Celebrity Crushes (#blogeverydayinsept)
The only show I consistently watched in high school was Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love Sarah Michelle Gellar and, holy bananas, David Boreanaz (Angel) was hot!! Besides, the whole forbidden love storyline didn't hurt ;)
And then there was James Marsters (Spike), especially in the later episodes and the series spinoff of Angel.
And we also had Joey Lawrence in Brotherly Love. I love the show Melissa and Joey, and I've gotten to see it filmed live twice (I want to go again!), though I think that it's sad how much tanner he uses now. Look at those eyes! *swoon*
And, as many of my blogger buds are saying, last but not least, is JTT. If you didn't think he was cute, you weren't alive in the 90's. Home Improvement was great and I'm glad to see him back on the big screen, including Last Man Standing.





No comments:
Post a Comment