I hate it when you're trying predict which side of the street someone is going to favor and yet it does not work, you end up, at last minute, each trying to avoid the other and neither succeeding. I get very annoyed in these situations.
Yesterday, I watched a little girl run after her sister, not understanding that she was just going to the restroom and will be back shortly. It was so cute!
There is so much movement throughout cities. I love watching it, I wish I could get paid to write or observe. It's crazy how many things you can see while driving from Santa Barbara to LA. The drive is not bad at all, especially when traffic is good. I drove to LA on Saturday and I saw a large truck hauling flammable containers. They seemed somewhat secure but I have to say, seeing an open-bodied truck with that many containers was not comforting!
No comments:
Post a Comment