Wednesday:
Turned out to be a great day though I have to share the early morning phone I call I received. While the caller was nice, it was the structure of her initial interaction (which had happened about 3 times previously) that annoyed me:CALLER: Hi, this is Maria. *long pause* (me waiting for her to continue or....)
......really, that's all you're going to give me? Not only is Maria a little common but yeah, I know a crap load of them and a little more info would be very useful.
I texted my trainer this morning, and apparently, Maximus is a name for auto-correct. Well, I usually just type butt but was thinking... hmm, that may be a bit crass this early in the morning. Since maximus was autocorrected to be capitalized I see that I have two options:
- I'm saying that I have an abnormally large butt of which I should defend, which I don't believe to be all that maximus, or
- I believe my butt is better than other people's and therefore, when referred to, deserves capitalization.
I wish it were common courtesy that if you shared an office right next to someone, with no real barriers in between, they wouldn't be on speaker phone for 45 minute conversations.
Found this great photo:
Thursday:
By 6:30am today, I was already in a grateful frame of mine by realizing how much I make myself laugh. If laughing at yourself and not taking things too seriously helps preserve life, then I'm all set :)It was brought on by another awkward moments for which I seem to have daily. You know when you put your mascara on and a few seconds later you sneeze? It's freaking hilarious, because if you've done it once you know that you will now, one or both of my eyes, there will be little hash marks from the wet mascara. Maybe one day I'll do it on purpose and tell people I'm doing a feminine version of the black marks football players put on.
Today will be another day I enjoy a George Takei photo. Today:


No comments:
Post a Comment