I am so excited to go home next Thursday!! I will be able to celebrate my Yiayia's 90th Birthday with family and get to see as many friends/ family as I can pack in a short trip. There's never enough time to do everything, see everyone that I want.
I am excited to see my niece too, it's always too far in between visits and she's growing up so fast! On Sunday, I will drive to Ellensburg where I have been invited to teach a masterclass. That evening I will be performing a recital (CWU, Music Department, Recital Hall) at 6:00pm. I love planning programs, this time I will be playing works by Taffanel, Clarke, Debussy, and Taktakishvili.
I hope people come, I'm so excited to go back to my alma matter and share music with friends and family who've been supportive along the way.

No comments:
Post a Comment